When a loved one passes on, there are a number of burial and memorialization choices to consider. In recent years, cremation has become a frequent option for those looking to save money and decrease stress during this difficult time. It is important to understand, though, that cremation is not an end in itself, but merely one means of preparing a body for burial and memorialization. Some people keep a loved one’s cremated remains in their personal possession; others scatter them in a special place, but in doing so they miss out on the many benefits of a permanent burial spot.
At White Haven, we create special places that people actually WANT to visit. And we
offer the widest range of burial options for those who choose cremation, including our forest nature trail, traditional ground burial, or elegant above-ground burial.
Take a closer look at our cremation burial options:
- In our Nature Trail, you can choose a site near a tree, pond or waterfall. This is a great option, with the sights and sounds of nature all around you.
- Our Maplewood Mausoleum features lighted, glass-fronted niches to display an urn and photograph of your choice in a comfortably furnished setting you can visit all year round.
- We also have several unique options for a couple to consider when one person chooses cremation and the other does not.
Doesn’t your loved one deserve the dignity and respect of a permanent burial site? Take a look at the importance of choosing permanent burial:
- All friends and family members have a special place to visit and remember.
- At White Haven, friends and family can visit, bring a flower or make a dedication in honor of a birthday, anniversary or any special occasion.
- All friends and family members can visit a neutral location without anyone else’s knowledge or permission.
- White Haven will always provide a permanent record of your loved one’s life, with their name and life highlights for all to see.
Before you make an irreversible decision you may one day regret, consider the benefits of a permanent burial. At White Haven, we believe EVERY life should be remembered forever. With a variety of lovely settings and a full range of services, we can help provide you with cremation burial options that friends and family members will visit for years to come. For more information, please visit White Haven Memorial Park or call (585) 586-5250.